Our commitment during the COVID-19 outbreak
We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests and team members. We are working to ensure that we meet the latest requirements on rigorous hygiene and cleaning standards throughout public areas, including reception, restaurant, kids park, and guest rooms. Our hotels’ health and safety measures are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19, and include everything from handwashing hygiene and cleaning product specifications to the guest room and common area cleaning procedures.
- Room keys are being sanitized prior to being given to guests.
- Social distancing is being followed by each team member when in direct contact with guests.
- Restaurant seating plan offers ample space between the dining tables.
- Housekeeping services like bedlinen change and room cleaning are done upon request only.
- All of our staff has been vaccinated for COVID-19